أنت غير مسجل في ملتقى أهل العلم . للتسجيل الرجاء إضغط هنـا
Google

تابعونا عبر تويتر تابعونا عبر فيس بوك

الإهداءات

Moltqa Ahlalalm For Dawah This Section for non muslim whom looking for the truth , and for who want to increase their knowledge .

« آخـــر الــمــواضــيــع »
         :: صلاة التراويح من مسجد شيخ الإسلام | ليبيا 16 رمضان 1445 هـ (آخر رد :شريف حمدان)       :: صلاة التراويح من مسجد شيخ الإسلام | ليبيا (آخر رد :شريف حمدان)       :: القارئ الشيخ رعد الكردي | صلاة التراويح ليلة 9 رمضان 1445 | مسجد الغانم والخرافي (آخر رد :شريف حمدان)       :: القارئ الشيخ رعد الكردي | صلاة التراويح ليلة 8 رمضان 1445 | مسجد الغانم والخرافي (آخر رد :شريف حمدان)       :: تلاوة من صلاة التراويح للدكتور المقرئ عبد الرحيم النابلسي بمسجد الكتبية الليلة 10 رمضان 1445هـ (آخر رد :شريف حمدان)       :: تلاوة ماتعة من صلاة التراويح للقارئ أحمد الخالدي (آخر رد :شريف حمدان)       :: صلاة العشاء والتراويح من مسجد الأندلس بالرباط للقارئ أحمد الخالدي سورة مريم (آخر رد :شريف حمدان)       :: الشفع والوتر ليلة 18 رمضان 1445 هجرية - للشيخ أحمد زين العابدين - بمسجد الرحمن البحري بنزالي جانوب (آخر رد :شريف حمدان)       :: صلاة التراويح ليلة 18 رمضان 1445 هجرية - للشيخ أحمد زين العابدين - بمسجد الرحمن البحري بنزالي جانوب (آخر رد :شريف حمدان)       :: صلاة العشاء ليلة 18 رمضان 1445 هجرية - للشيخ أحمد زين العابدين - بمسجد الرحمن البحري بنزالي جانوب (آخر رد :شريف حمدان)      

إضافة رد
كاتب الموضوع ابو الوليد البتار مشاركات 1 المشاهدات 1024  مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع | أرسل هذا الموضوع إلى صديق | الاشتراك انشر الموضوع

أدوات الموضوع إبحث في الموضوع
قديم 25 / 02 / 2009, 58 : 09 PM   المشاركة رقم: 1
المعلومات
الكاتب:
ابو الوليد البتار
اللقب:
موقوف

البيانات
التسجيل: 24 / 12 / 2007
العضوية: 11
العمر: 41
المشاركات: 0 [+]
بمعدل : 0 يوميا
اخر زياره : [+]
معدل التقييم: 0
نقاط التقييم: 40
ابو الوليد البتار is on a distinguished road

التوقيت

الإتصالات
الحالة:
ابو الوليد البتار غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

المنتدى : Moltqa Ahlalalm For Dawah
20 Hadiths

1- The Prophet said, "My similitude in comparison with the other Prophets is that of a man who has built a house completely and excellently except for a place of one brick. When the people enter the house, they admire its beauty and say: 'But for the place of this brick (how splendid the house will be)!". Sahih Al-Bukhari

2- I heard the Prophet (pbuh) saying, "If God wants good for a person, He makes him comprehend religion and its wisdom. I am just a distributor, but the grant is from God. (And remember) that this nation (true Muslims who understand) will keep on following God's teachings strictly and they will not be harmed by any one from a different path till the Day of Judgment is established." Sahih Al-Bukhari

3- The Prophet (pbuh) said, "Facilitate things to people, and do not make it hard for them and give them good tidings and do not alienate them." Sahih Al-Bukhari

4- I asked 'Aisha "How was the Prophet at home?" She said, "He used to work for his family, and when he heard the Adhan (call for the prayer), he would go out to pray." Sahih Al-Bukhari

5- The Prophet (pbuh) said, "Give food to the hungry, pay a visit to the sick and release (set free) the one in captivity or slavery (by paying his ransom)." Sahih Al-Bukhari

6- The Prophet (pbuh) said, "Whoever believes in God and the Last Day should not harm (trouble) his neighbor. And I advise you to take care of the women, for they are created from a rib and as we all know the rib is curved; if you try to straighten it, it will break, and if you leave it, it will remain as it is, so I urge you to take care of the women." Sahih Al-Bukhari

7- The Prophet (pbuh) said, "By God, he does not believe! By God, he does not believe! By God, he does not believe!" It was said, "Who is that, O God's Messenger?" He said, "That person whose neighbor does not feel safe from his bad ways." Sahih Al-Bukhari

8- A man came to the Prophet (pbuh) asking his permission to take part in military Jihad. The Prophet asked him, "Are your parents alive?" He replied in the affirmative. The Prophet said to him, "Then exert yourself in their service." Sahih Al-Bukhari

9- God's Messenger (pbuh) said, "Help your brother whether he is an oppressor or an oppressed," A man said, "O Messenger of God! I will help him if he is oppressed, but if he is an oppressor, how shall I help him?" The Prophet said, "By preventing him from oppressing (others), for that is how you can help him." Sahih Al-Bukhari

10- The Prophet (pbuh) said, "A man was inflicted with wounds and he committed suicide, and so God said: My slave has caused death to himself in a hurry, so I forbid Paradise to him." Sahih Al-Bukhari

11- The Prophet (pbuh) said "I was not sent except to teach man perfect morality and noble character.(musnad Ahmad 7739)

12- The Prophet (pbuh) said "Give glad tidings and don't bring about aversion and make things easy on people and don't make things difficult! (Muslim 1732 book of Jihad)

13- The Prophet(pbuh) said "The Most Gracious(God) is Compassionate to the Merciful, So be merciful to those on the Earth and the ONE in Heaven will be merciful to you.(tirmidhi 1924 in the book of righteousness)

14- The Prophet (pbuh) said "Oh Mankind, Your God is One and your Father (Adam) is one. There is no preference of an Arab over a non-Arab and vice versa as well as there is no preference of a white over a black or vice-versa except by righteousness and piety.(Ahmad 23489)

15- A'isha (wife of the Prophet and "mother of the believers") said "The Prophet never hit anyone ever. Not a woman or a servant or anyone except in a war fighting for the sake of God Almighty in defense of Islam, himself, and the believers. He also never took revenge from someone who harmed him unless they were knowingly violating God's law. Even then his revenge was not personal it was for the sake of God. (Muslim 2328)

16- The Prophet (pbuh) said "I advise you to be good to women" (Muslim 1468)

17- The Prophet (pbuh) said "The best among you is the best to his wife and I am the best of you toward his wives" (tirmidhi 3985)

18- The Prophet (pbuh) said "Whoever believes in God and the Day of Judgment should say something good or not speak at all" (bukhari 6135)

19- The Prophet (pbuh) said "It is a must that you all be truthful because being truthful will lead you to righteousness and as long as one continues in this, he will be written among the people of paradise. Beware of lying because it leads one to immorality and as long as one continues in this immorality he will enter the hellfire. (muslim 2607)

20- The Prophet (pbuh) said "A Jewish whore was completely forgiven for her past when she took off her shoe to fetch water from the bottom of a well for a dog she saw dying of thirst" (bukhari 3467
)

20 Hadiths

عرض البوم صور ابو الوليد البتار   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 08 / 08 / 2009, 22 : 02 PM   المشاركة رقم: 2
المعلومات
الكاتب:
محمد نصر
اللقب:
عضو ملتقى ماسي
الرتبة
الصورة الرمزية

الصورة الرمزية محمد نصر

البيانات
التسجيل: 24 / 12 / 2007
العضوية: 9
المشاركات: 65,283 [+]
بمعدل : 10.99 يوميا
اخر زياره : [+]
معدل التقييم: 6734
نقاط التقييم: 164
محمد نصر has a spectacular aura aboutمحمد نصر has a spectacular aura about

التوقيت

الإتصالات
الحالة:
محمد نصر متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

كاتب الموضوع : ابو الوليد البتار المنتدى : Moltqa Ahlalalm For Dawah
افتراضي

thank yuo my brotherABOALWALEED

عرض البوم صور محمد نصر   رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

جديد Moltqa Ahlalalm For Dawah

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

أدوات الموضوع إبحث في الموضوع
إبحث في الموضوع:

البحث المتقدم

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع