أنت غير مسجل في ملتقى أهل العلم . للتسجيل الرجاء إضغط هنـا
Google

تابعونا عبر تويتر تابعونا عبر فيس بوك

الإهداءات

ملتقى أهل العلم الدعوي يختص بالمشروع الدعوي لدعوة غير المسلمين .

« آخـــر الــمــواضــيــع »
         :: صلاة الفجر للشيخ أحمد الحذيفي 7 شوال 1445هـ من الحرم النبوي الشريف بالمدينة المنورة (آخر رد :شريف حمدان)       :: صلاة الفجر للشيخ ياسر الدوسري 7 شوال 1445هـ من بيت الله الحرام بمكة المكرمة (آخر رد :شريف حمدان)       :: أذان الفجر للمؤذن مهدي بري الثلاثاء 7 شوال 1445هـ من الحرم النبوي الشريف بالمدينة المنورة (آخر رد :شريف حمدان)       :: أذان الفجر للمؤذن د. عصام خان الثلاثاء 7 شوال 1445هـ من بيت الله الحرام بمكة المكرمة (آخر رد :شريف حمدان)       :: صلاة العشاء للشيخ عبدالله البعيجان 6 شوال 1445هـ من الحرم النبوي الشريف بالمدينة المنورة (آخر رد :شريف حمدان)       :: صلاة العشاء للشيخ ماهر المعيقلي 6 شوال 1445هـ من بيت الله الحرام بمكة المكرمة (آخر رد :شريف حمدان)       :: صلاة المغرب للشيخ عبدالمحسن القاسم 6 شوال 1445هـ من الحرم النبوي الشريف بالمدينة المنورة (آخر رد :شريف حمدان)       :: صلاة المغرب للشيخ ماهر المعيقلي 6 شوال 1445هـ من بيت الله الحرام بمكة المكرمة (آخر رد :شريف حمدان)       :: صلاة الفجر للشيخ أحمد الحذيفي 6 شوال 1445هـ من الحرم النبوي الشريف بالمدينة المنورة (آخر رد :شريف حمدان)       :: صلاة الفجر للشيخ ياسر الدوسري 6 شوال 1445هـ من بيت الله الحرام بمكة المكرمة (آخر رد :شريف حمدان)      

إضافة رد
كاتب الموضوع طويلب علم مبتدئ مشاركات 1 المشاهدات 2377  مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع | أرسل هذا الموضوع إلى صديق | الاشتراك انشر الموضوع

أدوات الموضوع إبحث في الموضوع
قديم 17 / 09 / 2012, 28 : 09 PM   المشاركة رقم: 1
المعلومات
الكاتب:
طويلب علم مبتدئ
اللقب:
عضو ملتقى ماسي

البيانات
التسجيل: 21 / 01 / 2008
العضوية: 19
المشاركات: 30,241 [+]
بمعدل : 5.10 يوميا
اخر زياره : [+]
معدل التقييم: 0
نقاط التقييم: 295
طويلب علم مبتدئ is a jewel in the roughطويلب علم مبتدئ is a jewel in the roughطويلب علم مبتدئ is a jewel in the rough

التوقيت

الإتصالات
الحالة:
طويلب علم مبتدئ غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

المنتدى : ملتقى أهل العلم الدعوي
Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him is: Mohammed bin Abdullah bin Abdul Muttalib ibn Hashim, from the tribe of Quraish Arab, who lived in Mecca, and the Arabs of the descendants of Ishmael son of Abraham, and the Prophet prayers and peace, born of the Prophet peace be upon him Mecca, has his father died before he was born, and then his mother died as a small child Vkvlh grandfather, then died grandfather Vkvlh uncle Abu Talib.

In the early life of this prophet peace be upon him was a man virtuous improved to people, keen to deliver good to them, and was not involved people of ignorance in the bad business that they do, from dancing and singing, drinking alcohol, corruption and so on, was not involved in this business not acknowledge them, and then began the Prophet peace be upon him, goes out to the nearby mountain of Mecca, assesses where worship and pray and remember Allah Almighty a long time, and then descended upon the revelation is in this mountain, in this cave, which is Hira, came King from God Almighty, is waiting for him, peace be upon him, ففوجئ revelation of the King, the King said to him: Read .. Read, and the Prophet peace be upon him not read or write to the wisdom knows God, said the Prophet peace be upon him: {I am a reader - ie not the best reading - Vdgueth King, then sent him and said: Read, said: I am a reader, Vdgueth King again, until he reached him voltage, and then said: Read, said: I am a reader - ie not the best reading - the third time he said to him: Read the name of your Lord who created, created man * commented * Read and thy Lord Most Generous, Who taught by the pen * Flag Alassane did not know what [leeches :1-5],

Returned the Prophet peace be upon him these verses to his wife Khadija, a trembling with fear and say: Dtheroni Dtheroni - any Gtona Gtona - hugged him back Khadija them, and said to him: preach, my nephew, I swear not disgrace God never, you have to reach the uterus and Tqri guest and had to ravages right, and bear all, and then I went by to man a Christian in Mecca, named paper bin Nawfal, he told him what he had seen, has hit the Prophet peace be upon him the fear of it, he said to him: paper bin Nawfal: This is the law, which was revealed to Moses Peace, Gabriel and you are a prophet, oh I would be alive when your people expel, I then Nasr victory apron, he said to him the Prophet, peace be upon him: Will Sikhrzina my nationalist?! He said: Yes, what a man came so come by, however, come back and Horb, and realize day Nasr victory apron}.

Thus began descends revelation to the Prophet peace be upon him slowly until he stayed in Makkah for thirteen years, he calls to God, and cast them harm and rejection, disbelief and ridicule and stubbornness, so that some of them come to him he knelt and put the dirty on his back, and some of them spit in his face , and some of them put dirt on his head, and some of them hurt colors harm, which corresponds to the whole patient; until Allah permits him to emigrate to Medina, emigrated after thirteen years of his mission peace be upon him, and he was received by believers there, and stayed in the city ten years calls to God Almighty, and believed by the people of the city but the Jews and the hypocrites, and Islam began spreading across the Arabian Peninsula, and then began the Prophet peace be upon him face the infidels and polytheists, who insulted and fought, fighting and war, so that people can know right from wrong, and accept religion without that there will be a stop them from it, or pushing them to leave him, then fight the infidels in many battles, including: the battle of Badr, including: Battle One, including: Battle of the Trench or parties, including the Battle of the conquest of Mecca and other battles, victory was his ally In most of these battles, but in all of these battles but in a battle, where bucking his companions ordered So the evil result of God Almighty defeat, breeding them to obey Allah and obey the Prophet, peace be upon him. As Matt or before dying peace be upon him condemned Arabian Peninsula for Islam, but Islam began spreading outside corners of the Arabian Peninsula, and continued his companions after him movement call to God and Fotouh, even underwent them throughout most of the world in that era, and noted that the Prophet upon him was not required in all something for himself, but was a man modest away from affectation and pride, humble easy soon rights, when he saw Abdullah bin Salam - who is Jewish - said: When I saw him I knew that his face is not generally a liar, and came days Bedouin When he saw the Prophet, peace be upon him, trembled from the reverence and honor of the Prophet peace be upon him said his Prophet, peace be upon him: {Take it easy, I just I'm a woman was eating dried Mecca}. And was joking with his companions and Ahadthm, and hated every aspect of arrogance and conceit and arrogance, and claimed for himself something not to him, but we find in the Koran, that God Almighty says to His Messenger peace be upon him: (Say No to tell you I have cabinets God I do not know the unseen I do not say you I king) [cattle: 50] and to other verses he says: (Say I am only a mortal like you revealed to me) [Cave: 110] Messenger peace be upon him was a mortal messenger, calling people to the Lord, and he gives people and does not take them, and many charity to people and charity, give charity to one of them one hundred camels for example, or a valley of sheep, or a substantial amount of gold or silver, and does not see the thing at all, and died peace be upon him and his shield pledge to a Jewish man, mortgaged debt at this Jew. This prophet chosen by God, the Almighty prophet is not the Arabs, but for all humanity since the expedition, and to do time, and can not enter Paradise anyone did not believe in this prophet after his mission peace upon him. ......

Definition of the Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him

عرض البوم صور طويلب علم مبتدئ   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 06 / 10 / 2012, 21 : 02 PM   المشاركة رقم: 2
المعلومات
الكاتب:
رفعـت
اللقب:
مشرف ملتقى التلاوات وملتقى مكتبة الشيخ محمد طنطاوي والشيخ محمد شبيب
الرتبة
الصورة الرمزية

الصورة الرمزية رفعـت

البيانات
التسجيل: 01 / 03 / 2008
العضوية: 286
العمر: 49
المشاركات: 4,849 [+]
بمعدل : 0.82 يوميا
اخر زياره : [+]
معدل التقييم: 682
نقاط التقييم: 29
رفعـت is on a distinguished road
معلوماتي ومن مواضيعي
رقم العضوية : 286
عدد المشاركات : 4,849
بمعدل : 0.82 يوميا
عدد المواضيع : 1247
عدد الردود : 3602
الجنس : الجنس : ذكر
الدولة : الدولة : saudi arabia

التوقيت

الإتصالات
الحالة:
رفعـت متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

كاتب الموضوع : طويلب علم مبتدئ المنتدى : ملتقى أهل العلم الدعوي
Thank you, my good brother

عرض البوم صور رفعـت   رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

جديد ملتقى أهل العلم الدعوي

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

أدوات الموضوع إبحث في الموضوع
إبحث في الموضوع:

البحث المتقدم

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع